Old 11-06-2003, 01:32 AM
John Rutz

Default bullfrogs & frogs & toads etc

Heather wrote:
Glad you asked this question. We had one leopard frog and two wood frogs
around our pond. Monday morning I went out to say "Good Morning" to frogs
and fish. The three resident frogs were not to be found but I found a
bigger frog in residence. Until going through this entire thread I thought
he was a bullfrog and was tempted to evict him. Now I'm not so sure. He
could be a green frog based on the pictures at
http://pond1.gladstonefamily.net:8080/pondlife.html. We will check this out
further. I really hope he is a green frog. He is beautiful with cream,
green and copper colors.

Do bullfrogs grow bigger in warmer climates? If the frog is small, does it
still eat fish, birds etc?

Thanks,
Heather

I ;have a bullfrog in my pond he is three years old now and just 3 in

long in the body so cold frogs may grow slower

John Rutz
Z5 New Mexico

good judgement comes from bad experience, and that comes from bad
judgement

see my pond at:

http://www.fuerjefe.com