Old 12-06-2003, 07:20 PM
animaux

Default garden police gone wild?

On Thu, 12 Jun 2003 13:42:02 GMT, "Vox Humana" wrote:

wrote in message
I find there is a big difference between zoning laws for health and

security and some
city politicians deciding they are going to force their idea of esthetics

down the
throat of the whole damn city. So they decide what colors are acceptable

in house
paint, what flowers are acceptable, what material and color of fence is

acceptable,
etc. etc. Ingrid

As someone said, I guess we will have to agree to disagree on this.

Actually, to add my final addition to this discussion, I agree with what Ingrid
is saying. The part I disagree with is where people move into a community where
they are fully aware there is an architectural board of directors who have put
in place certain deed restrictions and which are upheld in civil court, yet,
people move in and bitch about it later. That, is not ever going to change. I
say, move out to the country or to a larger parcel of land where there are no
restrictions and paint your house mood ring blue for all I give a shit.

The case with Ingrids mother is simply disgusting. She's been there for many
decades and to force her into anything, regardless what it is, is simply awful.