Old 13-06-2003, 04:08 AM
Cereoid-UR12yo

Default Weed Identification assistance please!

Where in the heck does Larry live? In the Okefenokee swamp?

I agree the leafy stem looks more like that of a Myriophyllum, an aquatic
swamp plant, than it does like Yarrow (Achillea).

If that's in his lawn, he is watering it way too much.

Is he putting us on and pulled the branch out of his fish tank?

Shepherd wrote in message

"Larry" ld @ nospam.com wrote in message
Hi:

My lawn is being attacked by a specific weed. It is right next to an

area
that we had wildfloweres several years ago. I took a picture with my
digital camera and the weed can be seen at the following link

ljd5120.home.mchsi.com/p1.jpg
ljd5120.home.mchsi.com/p2.jpg
ljd5120.home.mchsi.com/p3.jpg

Any help greatly appreciated as to what it is and how to rid the lawn of

it.

Larry

Don't know what your weed is, but it looks much like a water plant I have
in my fresh-water aquarium which is called foxtail.

Shepherd