Old 13-06-2003, 04:32 AM
~ Windsong ~

Default catfish food for koi :-)

A few years ago there was a discussion here (I think it was here) about
feeding koi and large goldfish catfish food. I remember all kinds of dire
warnings. We pay $10.99 for a 50 lb bag of catfish chow here in TN. If we
buy koi food it runs around $35 for a small 10 lb bag. The koi are getting
big and really pack the food away now. After 3 years I can attest to the
fact that koi THRIVE on this food as do all the goldfish. I do buy a
smaller pellets for the smaller fish.

There's been no disease or parasites since we've started using this food,
and also LymnoZyme a few times in early spring. Every single fish survived
the winter.
--
Carol.......
"War does not determine who is right,