Old 13-06-2003, 06:08 AM
~ Windsong ~

Default Koi Food Survey - Catfish food for $10.99 per 50 lb bag.

One fine day: Jerrispond picked up the keyboard and pecked out:
::: 5.50 per lb, 110 bucks for 33 pound bag ...
::
:: That costs more than the food I feed my family.....No can do!!!
:: Jerri
I can buy jumbo shrimp for dinner for that! :-) Our koi and goldfish are
absolutely thriving on Catfish food from Tractor Supply (for the past 3
years). Most feed stores carry catfish food or will get it in for you. I
get the 50 lbs bags for $10.99. Someone I know said they raised the price
to $11.99 a 50lb bag now. You wont find better and cheaper than that.

--
Carol.......
"War does not determine who is right, war determines who is left."