Old 13-06-2003, 01:08 PM
Mike Lyle

Default pelletized gypsum (to amend clay soil)

animaux wrote in message . ..
[...]

The type fork I'm talking about is:

http://www.marthastewart.com/page.jh...duct2071&site=

These are some of the nicest tools, for the price, than I'd seen anywhere.

Very nice, and a typically American low price. Here the equivalents,
virtually identical in appearance, are Spear & Jackson of Sheffield,
and would cost about the same number of pounds. I've just had the
pleasure of spending my sister and brother-in-law's money on a set of
tools for them, and the S&J were what I chose: a good balance and a
lovely warm woody feel. Only trouble with stainless is they don't wear
down to a slender cutting edge like my old carbon steel warriors: your
grandchildren will still be trying to run them in!

Mike.