Old 13-06-2003, 04:44 PM
Boystrup Pb, ann,...

Default Seed pod question.

Could anyone give me some tips on making seedpods. I'm member in a small
groep of people who grow orchids from seed. They have already given me a lot
of info, but I can always use more. I have tried making seedpods on a lot of
different orchids. But for some reason they fall of after a wile, before
maturing. I got a list of possible crosses from a friend. He also gave me
some interesting sites.
My last failiors were a phal pallens with a phal. schilleriana (jan 9 till
may 20. emty), and 2 phal. mariae, one with a phal pallens and one with a
phal. schilleriana. (fell off after 2 weeks)

I'm not going to give up but I am not a very patient person.
Peter