Old 14-06-2003, 04:32 AM
Tom La Bron

Default catfish food for koi :-)

John,

Ask the people who get the duck food for you to see if they can get catfish
food for you. Most place are pretty accommodating. You may pay a little
bit more for a 50 lb bag, since you are getting only one, but it would
probably worth asking.

Tom L.L.
"John Hines" wrote in message
"~ Windsong ~" wrote:

In a fit of sanity: John Hines picked up the keyboard and pecked out:
:: "Just Me \"Koi\"" wrote:
::
::: What is catfish food, and where does one buy catfish food?
::
:: Food for farm raised catfish, so you would be looking for a feed
:: store, in an area with fish farms.
===================
There are no fish farms in our area. Many feed stores carry it because

the
pond owners are buying it. They're buying it because the koi and

goldfish
are thriving on it. :-)

At least you have feed stores, it isn't a problem to add a few bags of
fish food, along with the other animals.

Agriculture is history in my area, the last feed store in the area now
sells lawn ornaments

Duck food is the only thing I can get regularity.