Old 14-06-2003, 10:32 AM
Charlie

Default Bluebell seeds

"Ron" wrote in message

If you think that then why not collect some wild bluebell seeds from the

woods and plant those ii your new garden?

Because I've never seen them growing wild round here, and they're not the
ones I want!

If you cannot wait for three or four years for bluebells from seed I

suggest
you dig up the Spanish ones and take them with you.

I am prepared to wait three or four years, but I cannot dig up the one's in
this garden as they're surrounded by hundreds of other plants. I only
wanted information on how to collect, store and sow the seeds, if you can
help me, please do, if you can't then please don't try to change my mind.

Charlie.

Regards

Ron