Old 14-06-2003, 01:44 PM
Rex Grigg

Default Aquabotanic

On Sat, 14 Jun 2003 04:34:43 +0000 (UTC),
(Victor M. Martinez) wrote:

Rex Grigg wrote:
There is. Defend when attacked. Attack when threatened. Wage total
warfare. You can have no better friend or no worse enemy than a
Marine. It's obvious you are not a Marine.

So, do they remove your brains and common sense as part of your training?
Or did you start up that way?

Again it's painfully obvious you are not a Marine. The question is
moronic beyond belief. There are two groups of people in this world.
Marines, and those who wish they were Marines. I did what was
necessary to get Nikolay Kraltchev's attention. He has now seen the
light and the error of his ways. Now is the time for you to decide if
you want to be a friend or an enemy. Pestering me with stupid
questions is sure to incite my ire.

Semper Fi!

Visit the forums at Aqua Botanic!
http://aquabotanicwetthumb.infopop.cc/#1