Old 15-06-2003, 02:32 AM
Rex Grigg

Default Aquabotanic

On 14 Jun 2003 17:14:25 -0700, (cindy) wrote:

Rex Grigg,

You are a disgrace to your country and your uniform. The U.S.M.C.
does not condone behavior such as your offensive post.

Shame on you,
Cynthia Leigh Zerboni
San Jose, CA

Cindy,

The uniform I currently wear is that of a Letter Carrier. And
please don't call me a disgrace. You don't know when I was in the
USMC and you don't know me. It breaks my heart to see what the USMC
has been turned into. It is so PC now it just about kills me. There
truly is an Old Corps and a New Corps. I hold nothing against the New
Corps. They do their job. But soon the PC crowd will once again
attempt to emasculate them. They are half way there now. Drill
Instructors are no longer allowed to swear at recruits. What has my
Corps come too? It's not like these kids have never heard swear words
before. But we have been told that swearing at them is bad for their
self esteem. When I went though Boot Camp the second thing they took
away from you was your self esteem. The first was your hair.

The USMC does in fact allow you to defend yourself when you are
attacked. And you are allowed to get the attention of someone who
needs it. Nikolay chose to over react to a post and drag me into the
fight. I did not start this fight but I sure as hell finished it.
Now if the spectators will just move along and go home it will be
settled.

Semper Fi!

Visit the forums at Aqua Botanic!
http://aquabotanicwetthumb.infopop.cc/#1