Old 15-06-2003, 12:32 PM
Neil Trotter

Default Burning Issue: Runner Beans & Sense of Direction

In article , Malcolm said:

Getting a bit off-topic, but in case you are missing any more of their
gems:

http://timothyplatypus.tripod.com/FaS/

Bookmarked :-)

And I say OT is OK when it's interesting (which this is), and
particularly when it's arrived at by way of something which is On Topic.

One of the reasons this newsgroup is such fun to read is that no-one
seems to get too serious about such issues. Maybe all the time spent in
the garden really is therapeutic, and the folks here just a little bit
more laid back.

I was tempted to start a new thread, but I've been in the garden this
morning and I feel just waaaaay too relaxed ...

--Neil.

--
Neil Trotter, Canewdon, UK. (Amend email address to use).