Old 15-06-2003, 06:08 PM

Default Ingrid re Hydrogen peroxide dip

I dont know. Jo Ann's is for GF, these are koi. The flukes are the same and are
killed after 10 seconds in this dip. I would say if you didnt see any wobbling
afterwards or piping at the top then they are probably fine. even 3% salt can makes
some fish wobble. For toasted gills Jo Ann recommends Polyaqua, and expensive
addition to a pond. Ingrid

John Rutz wrote:
I was busy catching the fish while all this was happening I found out
just now that the ones helping with the dipping left the fish in longer
than the 10 seconds I think maybe up to 30 seconds

would that have any adverse effect?