Old 15-06-2003, 06:20 PM

Default Ingrid re Hydrogen peroxide dip

Jo Ann does scientific trials, she does controlled experiments. She has given her
notes and information to the person she collaborates with at the U of Florida
aquaculture institute or whatever. I am not sure when or where this will be
published. I think Jo Ann came up with this because she has so many fish she has to
get em done fast. Like I said, she found this concentration killed the flukes and
didnt harm the GF in the least.
What you are fighting is tough stuff. call her. Ingrid

John Rutz wrote:
the concentration was ok it was the timing hopefully they will
recover in a day or two
what I have been able to find out on google
I think it is similar to a amonia burn to the gills and they can survive
that with good water and time