Old 16-06-2003, 04:44 AM

Default catfish food for koi :-)

catfish farmers sell em per lb. catfish have a very short life span and the food is
designed to fatten them fast for market and so they taste right. Koi are pets. we
are looking at our pets living more than a year or two. I have to trust that the
Japanese know what they are doing about formulating food. I know people who breed
show koi in the US, like Brett dont use cat food. My pets are worth a buck or even
two bucks a year each for food. Ingrid

"Just Me \"Koi\"" wrote:
What is catfish food, and where does one buy catfish food?
Ingrid and Joann, what do you both think about this catfish food thing?