Old 16-06-2003, 05:20 AM
Basil Chupin

Default how to cook Aloe vera?

John Savage wrote:
Basil Chupin writes:

It then occurred to me to do a search using Google for the recipe for
this dish.

Please share your ferretting skills, Basil. Before I posted I spent 2.5
hours on google, finding many requests for recipes, but only one actual
submitted recipe (and it doesn't look very appetising). Most of the
articles I looked at were pre-2000.

One idea sounds good: making candy coated aloe vera cubes, along the
lines of an all-natural jelly-centred confection, a jelly bean. But as
yet no actual recipe.

Try doing a search on "recipes aloe vera" (without the quotes of course)
and see what this turns up.

Cheers.

--
"I'd rather be a has-been than a never-been-at-all."