Old 16-06-2003, 09:20 PM
Unique Too

Default Starting a new climbing rosebush

In article ,
(Rose) writes:

Someone asked about seeing the roses. I managed to get a few digital
pictures with an old digital camera. Hope this helps!

http://www.nd.edu/~jrose1/roses/roses.htm

I'll agree it looks very similar to American Beauty. Very possible ID. That
rose is still available at several reputable sellers. If you aren't able to
get cuttings rooted you can buy one. It isn't quite the same as having a piece
of your grandfather's plant, but it's better than losing it entirely.

This page lists several places where the rose can be purchased:

http://home.everestkc.net/tasir/imag...e/IMG_0010.JPG

Julie