Old 04-03-2003, 12:20 AM
Tim Fischer

Default Anyone recommend Craftsman 6.5HP lawnmower (37836)

"Steven Kolak" wrote in message
om...
It also seemed to
be somewhat of a cheap feel compared to the other Craftman models.

That might be the scariest thing I've heard all day.

looked/felt like it was of cheaper than normal Craftsman
material.

ditto.

I am still lawnmower-less. I am sure another Craftsman will come on
sale in Massachusetts before lawnmowing season, and I will look at
other brands as well.

Check out the Deere's at Home Depot. These low-end Deere's are pretty
cheaply built, too (unlike the higher-end Deeres), but if you insist on
buying the low-end tractors, they'll be better than the Crapsman/MTD/Murray
junk...

-Tim