Old 04-03-2003, 12:31 AM
Priscilla McCullough

Default swim bladder

Thats what I have is fancy goldfish. What do you feed your fish Noreen?
I have always fed mine ( the ones indoors and out in the pond) the reg.
flake food and also floating sticks.
I have read where this isn't always the healthiest for your fish.
Priss
"TeichFlora" wrote in message

Thanks Noreen.
I'll have to go to the store tomorrow and get some.
Do you feed it whole to them or remove the skin?
Priss

Yes, I do remove the skins from the peas. I have heard that one doesn't

need
to do this with the larger fish, but mine are all goldfish, so I do remove

the
skin and give small pieces to the smaller fish. They love it.
Noreen
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast