Old 18-06-2003, 12:32 AM
Sally Thompson

Default froglets sticking on the paving

On Mon, 16 Jun 2003 17:25:17 +0100, "dave @ stejonda"
wrote:

In message , H
writes
numerous desiccated froglets on the paving around our (1st year) pond.

You could encourage some algae to grow on the paving and therefore it
wouldn't be such a froglet-magnet? Brush some yoghurt onto the slabs and
wait a few days....

ah, that's a good idea - wonder which flavour they'd like ;-)

and Bob, thanks - I'll be out hosing down the paving at sunset tonight
and making sure the newly installed towels are well damped

Good luck - but should we have little froglets by now? Ours are still
tadpoles (some of them pretty big, but still definitely tadpole
stage).

--
Sally in Shropshire, UK
Remove the LIZARD to email reply