Old 06-02-2003, 02:57 AM
Tom Jaszewski

Default Leaf Problem: Sansevieria trifasciata 'Laurentii'

Or get a full body tatoo and become an instant expert?

On Wed, 05 Feb 2003 15:30:04 GMT, "Cereoid+10"
wrote:

You're finally through with speculation?

Check out this webpage for Sansevieria diseases and their treatment.

http://www.hortworld.com/infosources...hase/yucca.asp

It would be best to remove the effected leaves altogether.

Larry Lucchetti wrote in message
"Larry Lucchetti" wrote in message
I'm having a problem with the leaves on my two Sansevieria trifasciata
'Laurentii'. Besides the fact that they're losing their shape and

bending
over significantly, they also seem to be blistering -- little pockets of

air
and liquid just under the outer membrane. I've had the plants about two

or
three weeks and have been watering them weekly, letting the soil dry

before
watering them again. They're set in 10-inch pots and stay at about

65-70
degrees F (room temperature).

Any thoughts on what's causing this? Thanks.

--L

Alright, I seem to have gotten a combination of water more and water less

leaves?

--L

Regards,

tomj