Old 19-06-2003, 01:20 AM
vu huong

Default h-o-b filter *without* a waterfall return?

hello,

I'm looking for a simple hang-on-back mechanical filter for my 75gal
planted tank that doesn't have that "waterfall" type return. is there
such a thing? high flowrate would be a plus as well.

if I have to, I'll go with a canister. the last canister I had was a
Fluval years ago and I remember it was a pain to clean the foam on a
weekly basis (my preference). I recall having to take out the top two
empty baskets to get to the foam, getting water all over the floor,
etc.

any ideas or suggestions?

thanks!