Old 04-03-2003, 03:15 PM
Iris Cohen

Default Full Plant Pics--was (What type of Plant is this can anyone tell from these pictures)

I stick with Aglaonema, but I am not familiar with all the species. It is
undoubtedly a cultivar. It doesn't matter, as far as culture is concerned. They
are very easy going, don't need a lot of light. Flowers are insignificant. I
put mine outdoors for the summer. It gets very ratty, but in the fall it is
healthy & ready for winter in a relatively dark location.
Iris,
Central NY, Zone 5a, Sunset Zone 40
train."
Robert Lowell (1917-1977)