Old 04-03-2003, 02:15 PM
Frank Mamone

Default Fertilizer Question

Thanks Jody....I'll work on the waterfalls!

"Jody" wrote in message
m...

"Frank Mamone" wrote in message
True..Which brings up the question when we say WPG are we talking water

or
tank size?

Tank size. However, for non-standard shaped tanks like hex, the rule may
not apply. For example, a tank that is much taller than a standard tank

may
require more wattage to penetrate down far enough for the plants. WPG is

general rule, but there are exceptions.

It's exactly like a DIY except it comes with a bubble counter/ reactor

and
little canister.
Look he

http://www.petsmart.com/fish/shoppin...ucts/product_3
3004.shtml

Okay, seems reasonable. 10 bubbles per second should be more than enough
for a 25g assuming the bubbles are dissolving adequately. For the
AquaClears you should keep the tank filled-up enough that it touches the
spillway of the filter; you don't want a waterfall effect.

Jody