Old 21-06-2003, 01:44 AM

Default Question about dosing Phosphate with Fleet Enema(!)

Greg wrote in message . ..
On Thu, 19 Jun 2003 23:19:22 -0600, Chuck Gadd wrote:

A quick disclaimer: Be sure to check this over before dumping stuff
into your tank. To be completely honest, I should mention that I
failed chemistry back in high-school.

I didn't, but it was a LOOOONG time ago... ;-)

I REALLY appreciate the facts, figures and formulas. The reason for
the 16/19mg difference is that the 'Fleet' enema is not actually made
by Fleet, it's made by NutraMax Products of Gloucester, MA.

And for a good laugh, you should have seen the look on my
better-half's face when I began dumping a strange concoction made up
of Stump Killer, NoSalt, and Enemas into the huge aquarium full of
fish that we have had for over a year...

Surely, she quietly believes I am completely nuts!

Greg

http://videodoc.home.mindspring.com

Like my other half says about me, she is right
Regards,
Tom Barr