Old 04-03-2003, 08:16 PM
Aqua

Default Help needed w/ CO2 injection

"Henry" wrote in message ...
After having experimented with DIY CO2 injection, I have decided to move up
to a "real" pressurized tank system. I am a little unsure where to start and
would appreciate any help anybody could give me with the following:

1) Best sources for tanks, regulators, controllers etc.
2) Best place to get the CO2. Is the CO2 sold for paintball guns OK ?
3) Best web sites or books to help me get started.
4) Anything special I should look for, or anything special I should avoid?
5) Any worthwhile advice from people with experience.

I am not afraid to spend some money on this .... but I want to get it right
the first time so I only spend it once !

http://www.dlink.org/aqua/CO2.html

Hope this Helps
Dominic