Old 05-03-2003, 12:51 AM
John

Default To kill a pine tree...

It's only illegal if you get caught.....

"Tim Fischer" wrote in message

"John" wrote in message
Just tell them you're putting an underground swimming pool in. Dig a

hole
take out the roots. Add a little salt. Say, "Well, it's going to be more
expensive than I thought to build a swimming pool." Fill the hole in,

and
wait for it to die.

I realize that you're not being serious, but this, too isn't legal. It's
illegal to kill a neighbors tree, even if done from your property.

In fact, this was the subject of an episode of "Dave's World". They

wanted
to put in a pool, but it was going to kill their neighbor's tree, so they
had to get her permisison:

http://www.tvtome.com/tvtome/servlet...561/epid-24690
/

-Tim