Old 24-06-2003, 04:20 PM
halve

Default Setting up a planted mini aquarium

Im thinking of buying a AGA 7 gallon minibow. It comes with a hood
that I think is 15 watts. I am wondering if I can plant a few easy
low light plants in this and watch them grow? I would like to put only
a few small fish in it also. My goal would be to make it a very stable
mini ecosystem, with everything in it doing a job to keep it stable.
For other equipment I obviously need some substrate and gravel (what
kind?). A filter (what kind?), a heater (hagen 50w?). The other thing
I was thinking I might need is the hagen Co2 system and perhaps a
powerjet to keep tto give the water some current? What do you all
think?

Halve