Old 24-06-2003, 07:08 PM
KathyA2

Default Live Forever

I have that (Hen and Chicks), in addition to the one I am thinking of. This
Live Forever grows tall, about 12 to 16 inches tall. Can I attach a
picture? KathyA2

"Alexander Pensky" wrote in message
KathyA2 wrote:

Hi, I have been lurking for a while. Lots of good info here. My question
is, "What is the common name of a plant that is "older than dirt". I

always
knew it as LiveForever. It is a very easy to grow plant that is light

green
and has pale pink flowers in the fall I think. It is almost like a
succulent. You can break off a piece and stick it in the dirt and it will
grow. I have been unable to find anything about it on gardening web

sites.
It must be know as something else. Can anyone help me?

TIA
KathyA2

Hens-and-chicks (Sempervivum)

Try googling it.