Old 24-06-2003, 08:44 PM
KathyA2

Default Live Forever

Thank you for all the info. I believe, from the images, that the plant is
sedum.
I knew you all could help me!!!
KathyA2

"Cereoid-UR12yo" wrote in message
m...
Sempervivum literally means "Live Forever" when you translate the generic
name to English.

However, thay are not the succulent plant to which you allude.

You may be thinking of the widely grown Hylotelephium (formerly Sedum)
spectabile.

http://images.google.com/images?hl=e...ff&q=%22sedum+
spectabile%22&btnG=Google+Search

KathyA2 wrote in message
rthlink.net...
Hi, I have been lurking for a while. Lots of good info here. My question
is, "What is the common name of a plant that is "older than dirt". I

always
knew it as LiveForever. It is a very easy to grow plant that is light

green
and has pale pink flowers in the fall I think. It is almost like a
succulent. You can break off a piece and stick it in the dirt and it will
grow. I have been unable to find anything about it on gardening web

sites.
It must be know as something else. Can anyone help me?

TIA
KathyA2