Old 25-06-2003, 02:08 PM
RedForeman

Default Summer Tubbin'

I put a 15 gallon plastic tub out on my balcony. It gets mostly indirect
sunlight, with direct sunlight a few hours a day. I planted two baby

Nymphaea
(one zenkeri, one daubenyana) in clay pots (plain gravel, with one

Flourish tab
each) and sunk the pots in the tub. I also threw in a bunch of clippings

and
some mulm from my tanks. And three juvenile sunset platies.

Are those plants aquatic or not???? Can one put non aquatic plants in pots
and place them in tubs???

I'm thinking about adding a few ghost shrimp and maybe some snails later

on.
Will they jump/crawl out of the tub, I wonder?

keep us informed....

Of course, I have no idea what I'm going to do with all the plants and

critters
in September, should this venture be successful...

Leigh