Old 25-06-2003, 02:20 PM
Diane

Default My Christmas tree is dying!!

Last Xmas I bought a live tree with the roots still attached, I potted
it, enjoyed it for the holidays, then moved it out to my deck,
thinking I would either replant it in the spring, or maybe even reuse
it next Xmas. Well it was doing great until about a month ago, just
before we here in New England got all that rain (one month straight!).
It began to turn an ugly yellow-brown. The needles aren't dry or
falling off the way a dead tree would. Any ideas on what's wrong with
it and what I can do to save it? or is it dead already? and to think
I did this specifically to avoid having to throw out a perfectly good
tree after xmas!!!

di