Old 05-03-2003, 08:27 PM
Tom & Debbie

Default General question on perrenial seed starting...

What I do is start them in the smaller flats and then when they get the
secondary leaves I transplant them to a larger pot. When I see roots
matting at the bottom, I then transplant them in a bigger pot and eventually
plant outdoors or in a large basket/pot.
debbie
"Kevin Miller" wrote in message
news:3D308DC37126E7CE.15593F7D6CFCDAF5.B4DDD337F2C ...

Do I need to start perrenials in larger pots, say coffee cup size?
I'd like to use the seed flats with "two finger" sized slots to have
more plants but I read somewhere that you need to use larger pots...

Thanks!

Kevin Miller
Zone 5 Indiana