Old 26-06-2003, 10:56 PM
Frogleg

Default mystery Daylillies (part deux)

On Thu, 26 Jun 2003 21:26:44 GMT, "antonious"
wrote:

Okay... lets try this one more time using a more ...personable.. photo album

I have several varieities of daylillies in mygarden, a few of which have
names I have forgoten. Who would like to help me ident them...?
Their photos and stats are at the link below ( I pray THIS one works ) )

http://43697146.home.icq.com/gardenalbum.html

Very pretty. As you mentioned in an earlier post with (what did you
say? 30,000?) varieties, it's gonna take a professional to ID 'em
after the tags are lost. I guess they're like pedigreed dogs -- if you
want to sell or breed them for sale, you'll have to certify their
papers. If you just enjoy the show, name 'em anything you like. :-)

[Sorry I can't be of professional help. I'm an enjoyer of even
ditch-growing daylilies.]