Old 27-06-2003, 05:32 AM
SugarChile

Default Live Forever

It sounds exactly like Sedum "Autumn Joy".
http://www.lisashea.com/garden/flowers/sedum.html

http://www.rainyside.com/features/pl...AutumnJoy.html

Sue

Zone 6, Southcentral PA

"KathyA2" wrote in message
rthlink.net...
Hi, I have been lurking for a while. Lots of good info here. My question
is, "What is the common name of a plant that is "older than dirt". I

always
knew it as LiveForever. It is a very easy to grow plant that is light

green
and has pale pink flowers in the fall I think. It is almost like a
succulent. You can break off a piece and stick it in the dirt and it will
grow. I have been unable to find anything about it on gardening web

sites.
It must be know as something else. Can anyone help me?

TIA
KathyA2