Old 27-06-2003, 08:44 AM
Nedra

Default k30a... are you a biologist? a teacher?

I'd like a copy of your book, too kathy ~ Thanks ...
Nedra

"John Rutz" wrote in message

K30a wrote:
Not a biologist, just BIO SCI 101 in college
and a *wonderful* biology teacher in high school.
Not a teacher, though plan on getting a masters in teaching degree when

the
twins go off to college.

I *am* a writer.
Have been published in pond/garden magazines
and have an extensive reference library, up to
80+ books. Have researched just about everything that lives in

freshwater. It
is fascinating!

Right now I'm working on a book on wild ponds geared towards middle

school aged
kids.

k30a

--
I want a copy please and you dont even have to autograph it

John Rutz
Z5 New Mexico

good judgement comes from bad experience, and that comes from bad
judgement

see my pond at:

http://www.fuerjefe.com