Old 29-06-2003, 04:32 PM
Pam Rudd

Default problem with ducks, geese & coons

When last we left our heros, on Sun, 29 Jun 2003 04:49:46 GMT,
"David" scribbled:

I have a problem with geese and ducks crapping all over my lot. I live on a
small lake and crapp is everywhere. I would appreciate any suggestions you
may have that would help me get rid of them sitting/roosting on my lot. Is
there something that I could spray on the ground to get rid of them?

Get a dawg.

Not some sissy city dawg, but a Genuwine Kuntry Dawg (tm),
one that knows coons are to be barked at and chased, not
engaged in battle.

Pam, and glancing affectionately down at spotty feet
sticking out from under the computer desk one that doesn't
think Possums Fetching is Fun!

--
Tuba players are like the bikers of the band.
-Dr. Mark Chachich