Old 30-06-2003, 03:44 PM
BenignVanilla

Default Blanket weed

"Jerrispond" wrote in message
Jerri, I can't find the 0-0-60 anywhere. Where are you getting it?

I haven't bought any yet this year...Last year I got it at a " for real
nursery" ( as opposed to Home Depot kind). I was also told ACE hardware

had
it, and also some feed stores. It comes in a small bag, and was in with

the
specialty fertilizers ( like blood meal, and bone meal etc) 2 to 5

pounds
will last forever. I am running close to 15,000 gallons, and still have

some
left. Jerri

What is normally used for? I have found when going to stores, you need to
ask for the normal usage...IE...ask for calcite and you get a blank stare.
Ask for lime, and they have 3 brands.

BV.