Old 30-06-2003, 11:08 PM
Anne Lurie

Default Happy Moose Open Garden

I'm sorry I didn't get to attend your Open Garden this weekend. Daylilies
can make a spectacular display, as I commented when my husband noticed the
*thousands* of daylilies along Route 40 while enroute to the mountains for
our anniversary -- plus, after all, if daylilies look that good along a
major highway, they must be mighty tough!

Hoping to attend a future Open Garden,

Anne Lurie
NE Raleigh

"Bobby Baxter" wrote in message
Today's open garden was wonderful. We had an excellent overcast day so

the
flowers stayed fantastic all day up until the late rains came. We had

many
visitors especially members of the Raleigh Hemerocallis Club.
Unfortunately, no one from the Triangle Gardens newsgroup attended.
Gretchen and I had hoped to put some faces with the names on the screen.
Perhaps another time.

Glorious gardening,
Bobby

--