Old 30-06-2003, 11:20 PM
Kieron

Default problem with ducks, geese & coons

I live in a house, but still get wild ducks crap on my floors if back door
open and one black bird start to copy them.
Should I
1 stop feeding them
2 shut the door
3 or both

"David" wrote in message
I have a problem with geese and ducks crapping all over my lot. I live on

small lake and crapp is everywhere. I would appreciate any suggestions

you
may have that would help me get rid of them sitting/roosting on my lot.

Is
there something that I could spray on the ground to get rid of them?

I also have trouble with coons getting into my boat house on the walkway

and
scattering mussel shells after breaking them open, and also shitting on

the
walkway inside the boathouse. I'm fed up with picking up their crap. Any
suggestions how I can solve that problem too?
Thanks a lot for your help.

---