Old 02-07-2003, 05:32 PM
Julia Green

Default listserve?

"JNJ" wrote in message
Compared to the pain of every message being a potential
file attachment, I'll take that any day.

I've never found it that much trouble--I have very fast cable-modem.

If you keep searching, you'll likely find an e-mail list for gardening

that
welcomes attachments. You might want to spend some time at Google,
pursing a few keywods.

I did that already and had no luck, hence the question to this group.

This group's not that bad for chaff. We have a few knuckleheads that post
here from time to time, just like any other group, but most are pretty

good
about their postings.

I don't think this group is bad at all, really. I've enjoyed participating
off and on here for the last couple of years. I mostly want to be able
incorporate photos with conversation.