Old 03-07-2003, 02:23 AM
Ponyboy

Default Lawn Sprinklers

I install sprinkler systems with a buddy and if you have a lot of flowers
and driveways to go under, that takes a factor in cost. Also if you have
areas with a lot of roots to put some sprinkler heads, that adds to cost
also in case of machine damage. If you dont have a lot of obstacles and
flowers, an average size lot about 55 by 130 would possibly be around 2 to
3000 in Detroit Michigan area. But Ive seen some lots cost a lot more.
"GSX" wrote in message
Before I even tell my wife I'm thinking of putting in lawn

sprinklers...does
anyone have a rough estimate on how much systems costs?

The area I want to have sprinklered is about 8,000 square feet. I live in
CT.

Thanks for any advice or info!