Old 03-07-2003, 06:20 PM
Justin

Default AlgaeFix and Muriate of Potash

"Lee Brouillet" wrote in message ...

will feed a new bloom. At this point, I'm having a brain freeze and can't
remember what the 3 number in fertilizers mean (other than the last number:
potash!), but someone else can fill you in.

Lee, it's N-P-K. Nitrogen, Phosphorus, and Potassium. This is the 3rd
year. The plants look great but they still were not doing the job to
fight the algae. Desperate times call for desperate measures so the
AlgaeFix has fixed the problem. I know it is temporary but hopefully I
can find a good balance to keep it clear.