Old 04-07-2003, 12:20 PM
MFA

Default Where can I buy a truck load of pine bark?

I should have mentioned what its for.I have flower beds and lots and lots of
woodchips(brother is in tree biz) that work great in veggie garden,I need
bark for the flower beds because the wood chips break down so fast and grass
takes over in only 6 months.I heard that pine bark lasts about 8 years
before breaking down and grass taking over. And I do thank your for reply
:-)
Elizabeth wrote in message ...
My neighbor calls the tree removal companies. Some of them give it away.

But
it might be chips mixed with other stuff, not just bark.

"MFA" wrote in message
.com...
Need about a pickups worth or maybe half a dump truck load of large
bark.Would like to find someone who sells and dilivers.Anyone have any
ideas?