Old 04-07-2003, 08:33 PM
Banana

Default Plant identification needed and a few questions!

"Jeff Coles" wrote in message
| But I hasten to add, I agree with the most popular identification, that of
| bindweed (Convovulvus) despite its beautiful flower, it does have a tendancy
| to "throttle" other plants.
| Jeff.
snip

As I mentioned, there would be no other plant to strangle or 'throttle'; it would be a
singular, solitary plant for the purposes of decoration.

I still have an unanswered question... Is it regarded as a 'weed' or a 'plant'? I would
hate to propagate a weed that others saw as a pest, or as being something other than being
attractive.

The location of any plant would be here (my apologies for the large files)
http://www.btinternet.com/~bananaland/plants/location/
DSC01781.JPG shows the back wall where I would like the plant to creep and grow.
DSC01785.JPG is a reverse shot, showing the north facing light.

As ever, any further comments welcomed and will be replied to.

Regards,

Banana