Old 05-07-2003, 02:44 AM
K Barrett

Default Other backyard project on the 4th was Oncidium flexorum

"Susan Erickson" wrote in message
On Fri, 04 Jul 2003 21:01:45 GMT, "Diane Mancino"
wrote:

build it once and look at it every day, I say so do it right. What I

can't
figure is how I end up high on the ladder and the guys are doing laundry

and
cooking.

Diane

Don't complain, you could do both.

That's me. I'm out in the sun dragging these 4x6x16s around *by myself* then
come in and see that the boyfriend has unloaded the dryer and placed
everything for me to fold and put away. And he gave me attitude when I said
he could fold them just this once... Sheesh,

K Barrett