Old 05-07-2003, 07:08 PM
Mike

Default Climbing Hydrangea 'Petiolaris'

In article , Andy p.panter@
REMOVESPAMTRAP.ntlworld.com writes
On Sat, 5 Jul 2003 17:02:10 +0100, Mike
wrote:

Planted late last year on the North wall of our house, not seeming to do
very much. Should go to 50ft, but we realise that it has to establish
itself.

Question. When should we see it start to climb?

I planted one about eighteen months ago and it's just starting to go.

Hope this helps,

Andy

we will have to wait a weee bit longer then :-)) Many thanks for the
words of encouragement.

Mike
British Pacific Fleet Hayling Island Sept 5th - 8th
Castle Class Corvettes Assn. Isle of Wight. Oct 3rd - 6th.
R.N. Trafalgar Weekend Leamington Spa. Oct 10th - 13th. Plus many more
National Service (RAF) Association Scarborough. Nov 7th - 10th (Nearly Full)