Old 06-07-2003, 12:56 AM
Noydb

Default Six-Pack's Tag said Early Girl, Fruit is Cherry Tomatoes........

Richard Shelter wrote:

When is a cherry tomato not a cherry tomato???

Anyone else experience this? I'd like to hear your opinions, fer
sure! Are they cherry tomatoes, or are they early girls??

Sincerely,

Richard Shelter

Cherry tomatoes ... welcome to the great American horticultural tag swap
event. This year my Anaheims, contrary to expectations, are round, growing
flower side up in the crotch of the bushes.

Last year there was a link to a page with pictures of peppers of all sorts
.... a visual catalogue, actually. Does anyone have that link or do I have
to work for it?

Bill