Old 06-07-2003, 02:56 AM
Pam Rudd

Default Six-Pack's Tag said Early Girl, Fruit is Cherry Tomatoes........

When last we left our heros, on Sat, 05 Jul 2003 18:51:46 -0400,
Noydb scribbled:

Last year there was a link to a page with pictures of peppers of all sorts
... a visual catalogue, actually. Does anyone have that link or do I have
to work for it?

I don't know which one was posted here, but Cross Country Nursery
http://www.chileplants.com/ has pictures of all 500 of the
varieties that they sell. I passed many a winter's evening
reading about all the peppers and agonizing over what I can get
seeds for and what I will need to order from them.

Pam, and where the hell I'm going to put them all!

--
Get your love some roses. There is nothing more romantic
than the gift of the decaying, severed sexual organs of