Old 07-07-2003, 01:08 PM
Frogleg

Default Morning Glories - A high 'wow' factor!

On Sun, 06 Jul 2003 11:57:26 -0400, Pat Meadows
wrote:
snip

I bought large dark blue-green pots at the local Dollar
Store - these match the dark blue-green flower boxes that
are also on the front porch and filled with petunias. I use
ugly big black pots (that we dumpster-dived) for veggies on
the deck in back, but for the decorative stuff in the front,
I wanted something a bit nicer. Our house is white, with
blue-green shutters and trim, so the blue-green pots look
very good on the front porch.

The morning glory pots are sitting by the pillars that hold
up the front porch, so they can climb up the pillars.

snip
Pictures! I want to see pictures!

('sOK to post here -- we know there are veg on that porch, too. :-)